Lei Leis Cuisine

Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

My God Son

Several years ago my husband and I was blessed to meet a very humble, smart & kind young man who also happened to play basketball. His name is Juvonte Reddic, from Winston-Salem, NC. Before he played on a Championship High School Basketball team, before he had a dozen colleges seeking his talent, before he signed with VCU he was Ju Ju a team player on my husbands AAU basketball team the Carolina Predators. I have watched him turn into a well rounded young man and today I just wanted to take the time out to say we are proud of you. I went to school with your parents and now realize that it was just one of those divine interventions that our paths crossed. God has a plan for us all, who would have thought that my friendship with Lavetra, your mother,  would come full circle so many years later. Tim & I love you and will always be a shoulder for you! GO VCU #15 Juvonte Reddic



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lei Lei's Cuisine Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme/Graphics Mod Melon Creative